What We Do
Holistic and Multifunctional services for Real Estate/Infrastructure Sector.
- Representing in and preparation of high-quality documentation for legal/ quasi-legal proceedings before the RERA Authorities, Adjudicating Officers, Appellate Tribunals, Consumer Forums and High Courts, and also in Conciliation/ Mediation proceedings.
- Advocates for complainants or respondents in RERA court matters or consumer court matters to achieve the best possible relief for the client.
- Representing clients in execution of orders to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Legal services after the recovery certificate have been issued by the concerned authority.
- Representing client in penal action taken against them by the authorities.
- Advisory on ongoing litigation.
End To End Project Registration In RERA
- Strategy for project phasing and business planning, with necessary advice on phasing and optimum project structuring.
- Project completion date planning.
- If required, coordinated construction, sales and financing planning for arriving at detailed plan for project completion.
- Registration of promoter(s).
- Advice on handling complexity of separate land ownership if applicable and drafting of necessary documents like consortium agreement/ development agreement.
- Advisory on opening the RERA mandated Bank Accounts.
- Validation of documents and details of the Project for RERA Registration.
- Advice on preparation of project inventory.
- Advice on detailed project construction plan required at the stage of registration.
- Consultancy for making the projected project cash flow, required for registration.
- Preparation of proforma of Application Letter, Allotment Letter, Agreement for Sale & Sale/sub-lease deed.
- Advisory on preparing the architect, engineer and CA certificates.
- Preparation of development plan, required for uploading in RERA website.
- Uploading the required documents and information.
- One time advisory on RERA related matters like review of marketing material for RERA compliance.
- Support till actual registration is achieved.
Ongoing Consulting Services For Registered Projects
(Usually In A Retainership Model)
- Periodic review of compliances and advisory for updating quarterly returns.
- Advisory on annual returns, management of RERA bank Accounts and various certificates required for withdrawal from the RERA accounts.
- Advisory, documentation for the notices/communications/ queries received from RERA. Advisory on customer complaints to RERA or potential complaints to RERA.
- Advisory on any other RERA related issue of the project including new regulatory developments, notices, interpretation of Act/ Rules/ regulations besides documentation for key correspondence, builder-buyer key documents like allotment letter, agreement for sale.
- Advisory on RERA related strategy for the project and the promoter/company.
- If required, Financial Structuring and Project Planning for getting best advantage of RERA environment, which will include planning of construction/ sales/ funding leading to timely completion of project.
- If required, Architectural, technical, financial and project management review, including as peer reviewer.
- Legal advisory and services for rehabilitation of delayed projects under section 8 of the RERA Act.
- Legal services for projects/ promoters under threat of insolvency proceedings.
Other Legal And Statutory Services
(For Both Promoters And Buyers)
- Legal Consultation with best in the market experts and advocates in the area of Real Estate and arriving at the best legal strategy.
- Legal and strategic restructuring of projects/ promoters and/ or collaborations with other promoters/ investors, along with required documentation.
- Preparation of replies/ responses to queries and notices issued by regulatory Authority and assisting in meetings/ hearings called for by the Authority.
- Innovative, thoughtful and effective solutions to vexing statutory/ legal problems
- Drafting and Vetting of Agreement for Sale, Sale/ Conveyance Deed, Application and Allotment Letter in compliance with provision of RERA.
- Legal notices and drafting for quasi-legal correspondence between allottee & promoter.
- Advisory, mediation and drafting on settlement agreements between promoter & allottee.
- Conceptualisation and drafting of various types of agreements/ contacts including consortium agreements, development agreements, business transfer agreements, agreements with investors, power of attorney, etc.
- Formation of Apartment Owners Association (AOA) and related issues like maintenance handover.
- All other legal assistance for various compliances under RERA Act and The Consumer Protection Act.